Monday, August 3, 2015

Pinterest Pick 3 {August}


Since Back to School is right around the corner (waaahhhh!) I thought I'd use this month's Pinterest Pick 3, hosted by PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner, to give you some ideas for teacher gifts.


This little gift is cheap and quick to make- don't we all love those kind! All you need is a pack of highlighters, some twine or ribbon and this printable. I like how the printable is black and white so you can color it with the highlighters!




I don't know much about succulents (or plants in general for that matter). I always end up killing the ones I buy. However, I've always thought having a plant in the classroom adds that home-y touch and this seems to be pretty low maintenance. 



This is more of a traditional back to school teacher gift but cutesified (don't think that's a real word but I'm going with it!). I love how this person included a Tide To Go- I don't know about y'all but eating and copying at the same time can be hazardous for my clothes and a spill almost always inevitably happens!


I hope everyone has a wonderful 2015-16 school year--is it too early to start a countdown to summer?!? :)



5 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas. And the rulers around the planter is a good idea for plant decor in the room. Thanks for sharing. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE every one of your pins! Such creative and thoughtful gift ideas! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny, your pins are adorable! I love the highlighters- how simple yet cute! And the planter- love it! I think cutesifiec should be a word! Thank you for sharing and joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything cutesy so these pins are soo me. I mentor all new teachers so the first aid kid would be a great kit to welcome them to our school!
    Thanks!
    Breanna Lodato’s Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ruler plant holder. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete