Friday, July 3, 2015

Pinterest Pick 3 {July}


A new month means a new edition of one of my favorite linkies, Pinterest Pick 3, hosted by PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner.

This month is all about nesting for me so I thought I'd share some ideas I have to make my apartment reflect my personality and style (instead of just a bunch of randomness and inconsistent decor, which is what it is now).



My style is very much rustic/country/farmhouse. I think it is a very comforting, warm and homey style and helps me stay grounded and connected to my roots. I've always preferred round dining tables, whether it's for the home or when eating out. It's much easier to hold a conversation with everyone. I love to distress furniture so my hope is to find a pedestal table like this at a garage sale to refinish. I love the contrast of the dark stain on top and the white on the bottom.



The rustic theme continues with the adorable but simple wreath. I have a ton of these twig wreaths sitting in my patio closet that are begging to be decorated. This one wouldn't take much time or effort and would be great year round. 



I'm working on getting my home office area set up and need a space for essentials like pens, notebooks and planner supplies. This style is a little more modern but I love the cart. I would add some knick knacks to give it a more country vibe of course. 

I hope you got some ideas for yourself! If you're not a country as I am, I'm sure one of the many bloggers below have something for you! :)


7 comments:

  1. I want a wreath just like that! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cart! It reminds me of my Ikea one, but Iove the size of that one. Thank you for sharing your decor ideas and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that cart too! Now that I see I could get one from IKEA, I have my excuse to go roam that fun store! Thanks! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that rolling cart idea for a home office. I hope to one day have an office of my own to decorate and I think this would totally fit my style. Cute! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a cart almost like that for my classroom, and I got it from Sam's Club. It was a little bit cheaper than the one from Ikea :).

    I LOVE that table! I also love the farmhouse style ... us country girls gotta stick together!

    Stephanie
    The Learning Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wreath looks like such a cute, easy, and fun summer project! Thanks for sharing!
    Lindsay, The Owl Teach

    ReplyDelete