Thursday, July 2, 2015

Currently {July 2015}

This is going to be a short and sweet Currently as my life is kinda boring right now- which is A ok with me! I've enjoyed being lazy and relaxing so far this summer.


Listening: Drinking coffee and chillin' on the couch with Chip in the quiet morning hours is one of my favorite things to do. 

Loving: I'm going fishing with my grandpa tomorrow and I can't wait! He's the best fisherman I know and I haven't gone with him in so long. Not to mention frying said fish afterward! 

Thinking: Everyone's posting about packing for Vegas- what to wear, overpacking...and I'm over here like "My stuff doesn't even fill half of my suitcase!" I'm a light packer. Besides, I'm super clumsy- big, bulky suitcases and I don't mix well. 

Wanting: I got my first Erin Condren Life Planner this week. My ETSY favorites list grows longer and longer every day! So many cute stickers, such a tiny budget haha!

Needing: I just vacuumed my car a few days ago and the back seat is already filthy because Chip sheds like it's going out of style. I need to invest in one of those seat covers to keep the dog hair from getting all over my seats. 

All Star: I'm really not much of a talker; especially around people I don't know but even around friends sometimes. I've been that way for as long as I can remember. So I'm pretty good at listening (my mom would say otherwise, lol!).



8 comments:

  1. My planner just arrived yesterday. The color coded stickers are my FAVORITE part! (And I have not even used them yet, Lol!)
    MissGilbert01@gmail.com
    Sunshine, Sand and Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Destiny! I'm loving your blog...too cute! I too had a pretty short and sweet currently, and I'm ok with life being pretty boring right now, too! It's nice to just be able to slow down in the summer, and have a few quiet moments! In just a few short weeks, those moments will be all gone for me!

    Theresa
    True Life I’m a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to the car seat hammock. We travel with our two dogs a good bit and when I finally got one it made such a difference! Amazon Prime ;) Enjoy your EC and your Vegas trip!

    Melissa
    seebeanteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the planners! Hope you enjoy Vegas - I'm so jealous! I'm sure you'll pick up so many fabulous hints and tips to help you continue to keep growing on TpT and I'm sure you'll meet some brilliant TpTers. Glad I'm not the only one who is listening to silence except for the fan!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dog hair is a constant battle for me as well! I just keep throwing blankets over my car seats and my furniture, and doing laundry when necessary! I am trying to pack lightly for Vegas as well! Hope to see you there!
    ~Jennifer
    L code:
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dog hair is a constant battle for me as well! I just keep throwing blankets over my car seats and my furniture, and doing laundry when necessary! I am trying to pack lightly for Vegas as well! Hope to see you there!
    ~Jennifer
    L code:
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dog hair is a constant life battle for me too! I just keep covering my car seats and my couches with blankets, and doing laundry as needed! I am trying to pack light for Vegas too! Maybe I will meet you there!
    ~Jennifer

    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my Erin Condren planner! I took the plunge earlier this year. :) Enjoy your trip to Vegas. I hope to go there someday.
    ✰Becca
    Faith Filled Teaching

    ReplyDelete