Monday, June 22, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge {Dare to Dream}



I'm finally joining in on the TpT Seller Challenge this week. Who doesn't have big dreams or aspirations for their lives? 



FAMILY: I'm single and don't have any children (besides my dog, who I consider my child and treat him as such). So when I say family, I mean the family that raised me, specifically my mom, grandpa and aunt. They sacrificed so much for me while I was growing up and still help me in many ways even as an adult. I treat them to dinner on visits home and give them random gifts just because I want to show my appreciation for them, but I would love to be able to do more to try and "pay them back" for all they've done for me.

TRAVEL: The only places I've ever traveled to are Florida a few times and Arizona. That's it. Never been out of the US and don't even own a passport. I would love to see more of the US and the world, instead of hearing other people's stories or watching the Discovery Channel.

SAVINGS: I'm trying to build enough savings for an emergency fund and for a home someday. Not the most exciting thing but I think an important one.

I'm excited to read YOUR TpT dreams!



10 comments:

  1. Hi Destiny! What wonderful, solid, perfect dreams you have! I hope they come true for you!

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on all of your dreams and maybe our paths will cross someday :)

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing!! I have similar dreams, I would love to travel more. I haven't been to very many places outside the U.S, only Mexico.

    Wish you the best!
    -Suzy
    StudentSavvy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. How have we not met yet? You clearly live somewhere near me with all of the things you love. And I am a Tech Alumni! No one understands my love of Red Raiders. NO ONE! I miss Lubbock for that reason. Other than that, it's too far away and too windy. LOL.
    Your blog is adorable! I hope you meet all of your goals for your TPT store! They are not boring! They are important! I want to travel and save as well! Good luck in all of your ventures!
    Mrs. Thomas' Teachable Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is that? It's nice to be able to treat my folks to dinner and an occasional present. Hope you meet your travel goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the opportunity for travel would be amazing! Hope your dreams come true! Love your blog!

    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our goals are similar! I want to save for an emergency fund: mine keeps getting depleted by things coming up (doctor's visit, appliances for the house, etc.) I also want to travel. My sis is traveling the world right now because she active duty Navy, but I'm so totally jealous of all the great places she's visiting. I would say you could come and visit me, but it wouldn't be much of a visit as I live in Arkansas. About the furbaby...I've got one. He's mine and my husband's only "child" and is definitely treated as such! These goals are so attainable and relevant! I hope that TPT is able to help you achieve all of these goals and more!

    Simply Secondary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Travel playing is on my list too! I can't wait to share that with my family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that your child is your dog! Me too! I am trying to enjoy this single season as much as I can! You've got to get out there and travel! It is soooo much fun! I hope that TPT provides that ability for you! I was able to go on a trip around Europe last summer thanks to TPT! It can be done!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete