Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Made It


I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for my first Monday Made It in...um...forever? I haven't been getting my craft on as much lately- I've been busy with my big summer project and decluttering purging things I haven't used in years from my apartment. 

I've seen lots of people creating their own custom Pinterest board covers and I love the cohesive look it gives. So I made my own! I'm also trying to really create my own personal "brand" and I think this helps with that too. 

Here's a looksie...I still need to organize them (some of my personal boards are mixed in with my school ones and I want to group like boards together) but it looks so much better, in my own humble opinion. :)




Click here to follow me on Pinterest.




14 comments:

  1. LOVE your new pinterest covers! I really need to do this to my boards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great. This is one of those projects on my list of things to do this summer. How long did it take?
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took me most of a day to be honest. But it was worth it!

      Delete
  3. That is a great idea! I definitely need to do this as my OCD sometimes keep me from looking at my Pinterest Boards ;) This makes it so much easier to find things!

    Just Keep Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I just need an entire new pintrest. I think my boards are beyond reorganization. AHHH! Thanks for the inspiration! l'll add it to my Todo list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I re-organized my boards a few months ago. Like, instead of one big math board now I have ones that are specific to standards (counting, addition, measurement, etc.). It makes it so much easier to find what I need. :)

      Delete
  5. I TRIED to do this last summer and I lost patience with myself. Your covers look AMAZING and make me want to go back and try this project again!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely takes time but worth it! You can do it!

      Delete
  6. Your pinterest covers are fabulous! I redid mine when I first designed my blog last summer. Since I've redesigned it, I haven't touched my covers on Pinterest. Adding it to my to do list! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's hear it for summer purging! You're definitely not alone there. It does feel good to toss things, doesn't it? ;-) And your Pinterest boards are wonderful. Looks like you've inspired me to add another project to my summer list...lol! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purging is a wonderful feeling haha! Thank you, glad I could inspire you!

      Delete