Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pinterest Pick 3 {March}



Is it just me, or was February the. longest. month. ever?? I know it's literally the shortest month, but in school years I feel like it drags on because there are no holidays! There's always a light at the end of the tunnel though, and the end of February means the beginning of March which mean spring break is just TWO WEEKS AWAY!!! Can I get a PTL?!



March 2nd is Texas Independence Day so you know this Texas teacher will be going all out for our Texas unit. Of course we'll be talking about armadillos. I love this activity because it incorporates interactive writing and a (gasp!) fun craft. 




March 2nd is ALSO Dr. Seuss' birthday! I've never been a fan that these two holidays are on the exact same day...makes for a really super crazy busy week! I love using food in the classroom, especially if it encourages healthy eating habits (the marshmallows aren't so much but you gotta pick your battles). I do this treat every year. Parent volunteers people. Put them to work! ;)





We'll be on Spring Break (!!!) for St. Patrick's day but I'll be sending my kiddos off on Friday with this cute little gift. I don't like to give candy very often but I think it's ok every once in a while. :) 



I leave you with this little funny. Can you tell I can't wait for Spring Break!? 




No comments:

Post a Comment