Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sight Word Brace Maps

This year I have a pretty low bunch of Kinders so I've been trying really extra hard to find fun and engaging ways to get concepts to stick with them. I LOVE using Thinking Maps in all content areas and since sight words are one of our struggles this year I made these brace maps to help my littles. This quickly became one of the favorite word work activities!




These are easy prep- just print, laminate, cut and they're ready to go! Using a fine tip dry erase marker works best. 

I have several kiddos with very short attention spans but even they stay engaged while using the sight word brace maps!

The words included are from the Dolch Pre-Primer through Third grade lists. I'm selling them all separately and in one big *discounted* bundle, which you can find here

So, you like what ya see?? Well, guess what- I'm giving a set away! For FREE! All you have to do is enter through the Rafflecopter below and when a winner is randomly picked I'll email you directly so you can tell me which set you would like (bundle not included).

Good luck!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity! My kids love to practice in shaving cream!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaving cream is a classic! Thanks for entering! :)

      Delete
  2. We sing them a lot... a LOT. Heidisongs is popular in our room. Thanks for the giveaway, this looks fun!!

    ReplyDelete