Sunday, November 16, 2014

I'm Thankful For {Linky}

I'm linking up with Primary Powers for their Super Thankful Thread linky!


Here are some things I'm thankful for. Obviously this list in not all-inclusive (my list could go on and on);  I had to narrow it down some! In no particular order...


I have a very small family and they mean the world to me. One of the reasons I moved to Austin was to be closer to them. My mom is my best friend. My grandpa always knows the exact advice to give, sometimes even when I don't want to hear it. My grandma was the best person I've ever known, and even though she isn't with us anymore, I think about her every day and strive to be more like her. She was a teacher's aide for 39 years and people still tell me stories about her and how she touched their life in one way or another. 


Those of you who are from Texas (and are die-hard Texans like myself) know this is SO true! I have great pride in this state and I won't hesitate to defend it to anyone who starts trash-talking! 


This one speaks for itself. Knowing I have the Word to turn to when I need it is a blessing everyone should be thankful for. 


As I always say, Chip is my BFF- best fur friend! Human BFF's are a blessing but nothing compares to the companionship of a dog who loves you no matter what and is always happy to see you. 


Just some random things that make me happy! My life is just sort of incomplete when it's not football season. Target is one of my happy places. Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Lattes. Need I say more? Texas country/red dirt music, especially the Turnpike Troubadours, is the best kind of music!

What are YOU thankful for? Go link up and let us know! 

2 comments: