Thursday, October 2, 2014

October {Currently}

I have a confession to make y'all. I prepped for this October currently. Yep, that's right. I pre-planned what I was going to say so that I could be one of the first to link up. How nerdy is that?? Then, I literally jumped out of bed this morning so I could come link up. I didn't even drink my coffee first! Please don't laugh. Actually, you can laugh because I'm laughing. It may be silly to want to be one of the first but that's why this is one of my favorite linkys...it's just so darn fun to do and read what all of you have to say!

Here's mine!


Since I don't have a ton of products on TpT yet I can't really do a freebie treat so I'll go with a trick. And it's perfect for October! When my kids are going a little nutso, I bust out my stash of M&M's. When I see a kiddo doing a great job, I say "Wow, Jane! You are doing an AMAZING job following directions/ on your picture/ reading quietly!! Here's an M&M for you!" 

I never knew just ONE tiny little M&M could silence a room. But it does. Try it! (Make sure there are no food allergies in your classroom first!)

Ok, go link up with your currently now!


4 comments:

  1. Love the M & M's...but I use SMARTIES...One pack lasts a whole day! ( If I used M & M's...I'd eat them ALL...chocolateaholic! :) Glad you are thinking of getting CHL...training first! I agree! Have a great FALL! Wendy 1stgradefireworks 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't lie, the M&M's were really mine...but my class was just going cray-cray and I remembered I had them in my desk and I was desperate. Thanks for the tip because I need my chocolate! :)

      Delete
  2. One of my friends did the M&M's/Skittles trick and she always raved about it! I need to give it a try!!

    I need to try the Blacklist, I've been a James Spader fan ever since he was on the office :) I then recognized him on an episode of Seinfeld the other day and couldn't believe how much he changed but yet still looked similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pahaha! I love that you jumped out of bed to link up to something! We have all been there!! :)

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete