Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Currently

I am ALWAYS late getting my currently up! My goal for October is to be one of the first 50 to link up with Miss Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade (who I got the pleasure of being in the same room with at the Austin blogger meetup a couple weeks ago- not gonna lie, a little starstruck!). Here's a pic of the wonderful gals at the meetup. What other talented bloggers do you recognize?? 


Annnnd, here's my currently!


Go link up if you haven't already! Remember to be respectful and follow the rules for this linky. :) 



5 comments:

  1. Totally understand needing some piece and quiet after a full day with kinders! :) Just love them though!!
    Amber
    Mrs. Masters’ Kinder Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hello! I am totally with you on needing quietness at the end of the day. Nothin' says riding home better than silence. I would love to make time for prayer and Bible Study also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you in enjoying my recent TpT purchases and needing more space and less excuses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there: so pumped to finally find your blog (it's been fun being "instagram" friends)!

    I'm so bummed that I wasn't free the day of the Austin blogger meet up! It looks like a blast and such a fun group! It is SO nice to come home to a quiet house after being around a room full of Kinders allllll day! I'm glad someone else shares my love of silence! 3 day weekends are NOT long enough: already counting down to the next break! And I totttalllyyyy want to go to Vegas next summer for the conference! Maybe we will see each other there!

    Chrissy
    www.everydaywiththejays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really star struck?!? you made me laugh!!! and you are too sweet!!!! that Austin Meet Up was soooo fun... wish we could have played musical seats and been able to talk to everyone... NEXT TIME fo SHO... and BORA BORA... YES YES YES... I should have had that on my list!!! and talking about silence... I wake up early on the weekends just so I can have silence... the boys sleep late so I get at least 2-3 hours of pure silence and it is SOOOOOOO nice!!! thanks again for your huge compliment... it really made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete