Saturday, August 2, 2014

August (yikes!) Currently

Goodness it's been a while since I've written a post! I'm thinking I need to invest in a blog planner- possibly this one from the super creative, super hard working Schroeder Shenanigans in Second. Possibly during the TpT Back to School sale?? ;-) Click the pic to add it to YOUR wish list too!


Ok, on to the reason for this blog post- linking up with Farley for August Currently. August....August. I had to say it to myself a couple times just for it to sink in. I swear it was just the last day of school in June yesterday! This was seriously the shortest summer ever!



Hop on over to Farley's blog to link up your currently.



I only have 8 days left until I go back. Although I'm sad summer is coming to an end I'm excited to start learning the in's and out's of my new district and school. Bring on the new year! 

8 comments:

  1. Hey, Destiny! Love your "currently" post! Congrats on your new position and school! Best wishes as you meet your new teammate(s) and get into your new room. I've moved and changed both schools and grade levels many times, so I know what your feeling right now! #aboutamillionemotionsallatonce
    It's Elementary, My Dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey, this Oreo thing on your currently sounds just amazing! I wish there were Culver's around here. I bet it's sort of similar to Dairy Queen's Oreo Cookie Blasts, which are amazing too!

      Moving schools is a ton of work and I definitely agree with #aboutamillionemotionsallatonce! I can feel so productive one minute then completely overwhelmed the next! It's all worth it though!

      PS- just followed you on Blog Lovin!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Happy to find you through Farley's August Currently. Congrats on the new position and new school! I am sure it will be a fantastic year! I hear ya on the mile long to do list....it never ends! Enjoy your final days of summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! Hope your year is great too! Do you have a blog?

      Delete
  3. I found you through Farley's linky party, and I'm your newest follower. I've already been back to school, and students just finished their first week. Stop by when you get a chance.

    Blessings from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rebecca! You're already back!? Boo! But that just means you'll probably get out sooner than the rest of us! ;)

      So I'm about to purchase Planbook RIGHT NOW. It looks awesome! Wouldn't have known about it unless you had commented and I checked out your blog. Thanks! I followed you on Blog Lovin too!

      Delete
  4. Hi Destiny! It must be so exciting (and nerve-wracking) to work at a new school. I hope you can get in there soon! When you mention your teammate, is that just another teacher in your grade level or are you departmentalized? Good luck on your first week back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andrea! Nerve-wracking would be putting it mildly, haha! But the excitement overrides it. She's on my Kinder team. It's strange not knowing who you'll be spending the greater part of the year with, but she seems legit! Do you have a blog as well?

      Delete