Saturday, July 5, 2014

Organizing Pinterest Boards

Good morning after the 4th of July everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous day yesterday (and continuing into the weekend)! I went to see a fireworks show last night but got stuck in traffic for *TWO HOURS* afterwards...but I had fun so that's all that matters right?!

So I'm slowly but surely making my way into the Teachers Pay Teachers world. Baby steps y'all! This blog is a whole new world to me in and of itself! 

I posted my first product a couple days ago and it actually got downloaded! What??


And 2 Pins?? Thank you guys for the support (even though I think most of you downloaded it out of pity hahaha). I'll get better with practice I promise!

Speaking of getting better with practice...I have a new product!

If you're like me, you like things to be just a certain way. A self-confessed control freak. I've gotten better with age but once a control freak, always a control freak.

I was looking at my Pinterest boards and thought "This could look so much more pleasing to the eye if I had coordinated board covers." And a product was born.

And just like most labors in real life, this was not a {sit down at my computer and get this done} kinda thing. It was more like a {sit down at my computer and "how do I do this?!" and "why won't it let me do that?!" and "I give up!!!} kinda thing.

Here it is! (Click on the picture to go my store.)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Terrific-Teaching-And-Learning 

It's just what the cover says it is- editable covers for your Pinterest boards so they all look nice and pretty and coordinated! There are 5 different colors so you can mix and match or just use the same color if that's what you wish.

Here's a before and after shot of my boards...


Doesn't it look SO much better?!?
 
I plan on making some other different styles but wanted to get this one up in my store. It's only $1.50! Once I put more styles up I'll bundle them so you can save (I'll have to learn how to bundle first...).

I'm going to have another post later that gives directions on how to install them, so be looking for that if you need help!

Have a great weekend everyone!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment