Thursday, July 3, 2014

My 1st TpT product! Yikes!

So I just created my first ever Teachers Pay Teachers product. Y'all, I'm just getting my feet wet- I wasn't trying to reinvent the wheel! The product itself isn't fabulous; my main goal for this one was to just see what all it entailed to create a product! 

Man, it took longer than I thought!

From adjusting and readjusting clip art, downloading fonts and then making sure I gave credit in the correct manner...my eyes hurt from squinting at the screen so much! 

I've always been in awe of teachers who create these fabulous products but this has given me a new found respect for the art of TpT creating! They are WAAAY more creative than me!

The product is free if you'd like to mosey on over and download it (just click on my button). I'd appreciate some feedback, whether it be good or some helpful suggestions. Please go easy on me y'all! :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Terrific-Teaching-And-Learning


 

 


1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya! Just starting out with the creating. I totally thought I was super creative until I saw what others were creating.. Hang in there! We will both get better over time!


    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete