Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday!

Good mid-morning y'all! Today I'm linking up with Sugar and Spice for my first Wordless Wednesday!


This post isn't about teaching today. It's about my journey to becoming healthier. Austin is one of the best places to get healthy- so much inspiration everywhere you look. People on bikes (sometimes they're crazy y'all!), running the trails on Lady Bird Lake and the large ginormous Whole Foods flagship store on Lamar where I could spend hours upon hours just browsing.


I'm so glad I live in a place where taking care of your body and living a healthy lifestyle are so predominant. Makes it so much easier to keep going to reach my goals!

My question for you is- what are some places where you live that give you the opportunity to be active?

Be sure to link up over at Sugar and Spice and share your picture on Instagram with the hashtag #wordlesswednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment