Thursday, June 19, 2014

First Pinspired Thursday Linky!

I have neglected this pretty little blog for a few weeks now. I've been moving and unpacking and settling in and blogging all about my adventures here in my new city of Austin (go check out Explore. Adventure. Austin. to read all about them!)

I have this awesome Instagram friend, Just A Primary Girl, who I'm linking up with (or trying to link up with as this is my first attempt at "linking up") today for Pinspired Thursday. 




I have a TON of Pinterest projects that I want to do (as I'm sure we all do). I've had some successes and some #majorfails too. So I'll share a success with you today! :)

I'm pretty organized as it is but when it comes to little things like paper clips, push pins, rubber bands, binder clips, etc. I can get kind of really lazy about putting them in their proper spots. Enter the famous teacher tool box. This one is from Mel D. at Seusstastic. Y'all, I'm still learning about all this blog stuff- I don't know how to make the picture an actual link to the pin so here's the link to her post. 


And here's mine!


Obviously there are some major differences, as in hers is WAAY cuter than mine. I just used scrapbook paper taped to the inside but I want some picture labels like hers. But I am definitely a lot more organized with all those little office supplies than before!

Now I'll share a couple things I want to make this summer that I'll try to include on future Monday Made It posts. 

Since I just moved to Austin I'm in the process of decorating my new apartment. It's quite a change moving from a house back to apartment living but I'm determined to make it cute!

One thing I want to have is a super cute, comfy, relaxing balcony. I love to sit outside in the mornings to drink a cup of coffee and read. Plus, it's what all the other people in the complex see and I want them to think "Wow, that balcony is awesome, I bet the people that live there are awesome too!" (Is that weird that I think that? Oh, well. I don't care!) ;-)

Isn't this just pretty?? I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out here?


Moving to Austin has really inspired me to become healthier and more active. To be healthier you have to eat healthier. To eat healthier you should probably know how to cook healthy foods. I do not know how to cook, much less cook healthy foods. But I WANT to learn and am going to try a few recipes a week. This is one of the first things I want to try. 


This came from a website called Budget Savvy Diva. Not sure what sides to make with it though...any suggestions??

Yay for my first linky!! I'm real proud of myself y'all! Hope everyone is having a fantabulous summer so far!




2 comments:

  1. Yummmmm. I love that outside balcony. It's beautiful ! I think the same as you- I'd want them to be Amazed too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your drawer thingy! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete