Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Favorite Day of Kindergarten!

Today we started our district EOY writing assessments. The prompt was to write about "your favorite day in Kindergarten." How are my littles supposed to just pick ONE day out of the many fantabulously fun days we had this year?! Zoo, Nature Center, All-Staar Day, Field Day, our talent show program (we did a dance to "Happy")...too many to pick from!

Here are a couple that finished. They both wrote about Field Day.


The details in the picture are amazing! The sno-cone truck, the sections of the sidewalk, the colors of the sno-cones. Makes my heart smile! :)

I just love this illustration because she drew me at the finish line. What a metaphor! As a teacher, I feel like I'm my students' biggest fan, always cheering them on and celebrating with them once they've accomplished a goal.

What can I say, I'm proud of the progress my kiddos have made this year. I'm going to miss this group so much!

Buuuttt....6 days!









No comments:

Post a Comment